Parrish Hometown Christmas Tree Contest
There is no Fee to Enter this Contest.
1st Place – $100
2nd Place – $75
3rd Place – $50
- Artificial trees must be decorated with outdoor decorations, and tied to branches to avoid the elements from blowing the decorations off your tree. We do not provide trees. The PCA is not liable for your tree and/or decorations.
- The tree must be anchored to the ground to avoid the tree from being blown over by the wind. Note: It is your responsibility to make sure your tree is upright at all times. ( A Rebar rod will anchor your tree which we do not provide)
- PLEASE use LED lights on your tree for safety. Incandescent lights blow fuses.
- Your tree should be 6 – 7 feet tall to make a statement.
- You can theme your tree if you prefer such as a club/business or organization.
- Please display a sign next to your tree with the name of your club, business, or organization.
- You will be able to decorate your tree early Saturday morning, December 16, 2023. Please have your tree finished by 2 p.m.
For safety issues, your tree must be removed Early Sunday Morning due to Bank Business on Monday.