Saturday, March 9, 2024 at the Florida Railroad Museum
Parade 10am-11am ~ Festival and Chili-Cook-off 11am – 3pm
The Parrish Civic Association is very excited to bring once again the annual Parrish Heritage Festival & Chili Cookoff to the local community! This event has grown every year with 2023 being the best year yet. The PCA was able to raise over $32,000 in profit last year, monies that are put directly back into the community for positive benefits such as beautification of the area, more community events, publication of the Parrish Village Newspaper, monthly meetings and county initiatives.
With all the growth coming into the area, the PCA is looking to build a community center. This year we invite you to partner with us so that we may attain our goal of reaching $50,000 in profit to try and make this a reality!
This event would not be possible without the generosity of amazing sponsors such as yourself!
We offer many different sponsorship opportunities, each offering several ways to promote your business to the local community. So please take a look at the sponsorships available and join us in making this year better than ever!
2023 CHILI WINNERS
Grand Prize: Teal Turtle
1st Place: Parrish Elks
2nd Place: Jimmy Claws
3rd Place: Belt Salon
1st Place: FORZA
2nd Place: Parrish Community High School
3rd Place: Phoenix Xtreme
Best Fire Dept.: Duette Fire Department
Best School: Southeast High School
People’s Choice: Neal Communities
Spirit Booth: FORZA
Check out the full sponsorship opportunities and details by clicking the image below.
Purchase your sponsorships by clicking the levels below in the Festival & Cook-Off Store.
2024 Vendor Opportunities
2024 Chili Competition
ENTRY: Early Bird Team Registration ($200.00 before 1/15/2024) OR Team Registration ($250.00 after 1/16/2024)
OPTIONAL ADD ON: Tent Package $250.00 (this is IN ADDITION TO team registration costs) (This package includes utensils, tent, tables, chairs, pots and two burners)
- Booth spaces are 12’ x 12’.
- Location of your booth will be determined by order of application and payment received. A Team Meeting will be held close to the date of the Chili Cook Off in which each team will be afforded the opportunity to pick its placement based on the order of when the application AND payment was received by each team.
- Each entry includes sample cups and spoons for teams to serve chili to attendees.
- If your team needs a tent, utensils, chairs, pots and burners, you MUST use the Tent Package option above and pay both the Team Registration fee AND the Tent Package fee.
- Those wishing to use their own tents, must bring the tent out the night prior to the event to insure placement and the tent cannot exceed 10×10 in size.
- Each team will supply its own chili ingredients for 10 to 15 gallons of chili. Each team will also supply any additional utensils, pots, aprons and miscellaneous items needed that are not provided in the Tent Package (if you requested the Tent Package). Those who do not request and pay for the Tent Package will provide everything necessary as those teams will only be provided a 12’ x 12’ space, spoons and serving cups.
- As part of the entry fee, each team will be provided with ten (10) tickets for use by team members and volunteers at each booth. Additional tickets can be purchased as needed.
Register by clicking the competition button in the Festival & Cook-Off Store below. OR do it the old fashioned way by downloading the 2024 Registration Form.
Want to Be In the Parade?
The parade is scheduled for Saturday, March 9, 2024 starting at 10:00 a.m. Line-up will start at 9:00 a.m.
There is no charge to participate in the parade; but we will be requesting that each participant sign a waiver for liability insurance requirements.
If you would like to participate or have questions about the parade, please contact me at (941) 812-5291. More information will be posted soon.
Cynthia Chin, Parade Co-chairman
2024 Parrish Heritage Festival & Chili Cook-Off Store
We are looking for a few good men and women to help with the event!
Volunteer to work a a shift to work and get an official 2024 T-shirt!
8am to Noon,
Noon to 4pm,
OR All Day (if you work all day, food voucher is included)